Running shirts, number bibs and chips should be collected from
- On 27, 28, 29 or 30 December, from 10 am to 3 pm, and in the afternoons from 3 pm to 8 pm.
- On 31 December, from 10 am to 2 pm.
People collecting bibs and chips must stick to their chosen timeslot.
- the adidas shop at Passeig de Gràcia, 3.
- the adidas shop El Corte Inglés Portal de l'Àngel
What do you need to access the shop?
To access the Adidas shop and make things easier for the organisers, please take the following with you:
- Face mask.
- Registration receipt (this can be shown on a mobile phone screen).
- National identity card (DNI).
- If an athlete cannot go to look for their number and chip within the chosen time slot, a person from their coexistence group can pick them up carrying proof of registration and ID (or photocopy), always respecting the time slot chosen at the make the registration.n process.
Place and times
adidas shop. Passeig de Gràcia, 3
adidas store located on the second floor of the El Corte Inglés Building in Portal de l’Àngel
What will you take away with you?
- A unisex adidas running shirt.
T-shirt changes will not be made under any circumstances. It is very important to check the measurements of the shirt before registering. It is recommended to choose one size less than usual.
During the registration process you can select the size of the shirt (XS, S, M, L, XL,XXL). The number of shirts of each size is limited; For this reason, the options will be closed as they run out.
Unidad de medida = centímetros