The organization of the race will use electric vehicles to reduce the environmental impact of the event.
With the same intention, we recommend access to the race using public transport or zero-emission vehicles. It should also be borne in mind that the car parks above the beaches of Nova Mar Bella and Llevant are unused and private vehicles are not allowed in these areas. Therefore, if someone is planning to travel to the race, by private vehicle, they must anticipate the difficulty of parking the vehicle in the city.
Underground public transport:
- Selva de Mar Metro stop (Line 4 - yellow).
Surface public transport:
- Section Besòs stop Selva de Mar.
- Bus Line 7 (Forum - University Area).
- BICING.The stops closest to the departure and arrival area and the cloakroom are reflected in the following graph:
* The stop located in the middle of the exit area is disabled